GA soaper- new to this site

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gayle

Reaction score
I have been lurking and I really like you guys. This forum is very active and loaded with lots of helpful info. Thanks for allowing me to join and I am sure I will enjoy.

Well, hi Gayle, welcome indeed! :D We are a nice and friendly soap forum. I think we are the fastest growing soap forum because we stress respect, honor, safety, but also humor, empathy, sadness and a support shoulder to cry on if need be. Feel welcome and safe in our "home" and lets chat a while, a good, long while! :lol: 8)

Paul.... :wink:

I live about 40 miles south of the Atlanta Motor Speedway in the small town of Thomaston. edco76, I travel thru your neck of the woods to visit my DD in Tenn. She is an active duty Naval Chief. Soapmaker Man, I purchased your "tank" yesterday. Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Gayle said:
I live about 40 miles south of the Atlanta Motor Speedway in the small town of Thomaston. edco76, I travel thru your neck of the woods to visit my DD in Tenn. She is an active duty Naval Chief. Soapmaker Man, I purchased your "tank" yesterday. Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Well, Gayle, all I can say is "tank" you! :lol: :lol:
Seriously, thanks, I know you will love it as much as I and about 40 other soapiers do!

Paul.... :) :wink:

Latest posts

Back