First swirl & my new TOG!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyE

Reaction score
I am simply giddy!!! My first batch in my new TOG mold and cutter! This is also my first swirl attempt, and I definitely had too thick of trace, thus the "oops" holes. It was not what I was trying for, but I did not know quite what to expect. It is fragranced with Indian Summer. I am in love...with my TOG mold/cutter, with my new soap log, with my new swirl, with oh *&#!... my poor DH...Do I tell him? :oops:

013.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

ETA: Thanks for the help for this dunce on posting pics!!! :lol:

Purty purty purty!!!! Love that color. Love those TOGs. Naw.....no need to tell DH. He just needs to know you are happy and he gets fab soap! :D

Digit

Rebelshope said:
beautiful!! What gave it that rich color?!

I use GM, which always is a bit darker, but I think the FO darkened it more, and then I used a bronze mica. I LOVE the how the colors turned out. :D

Soapmaker Man said:
Love your soap! I am so happy you like your TOG Mold and cutter!

My soap life is so much easier now! Will be ordering more soon! :D

Those look great!!! I 'member my first log out of my TOG mold & the freshly cut bars with the new cutter. Yea, giddy!!! 8)

I think those came out wonderful. Love the color. Did you use a special cutter to make them crinkly on the end or is that from your TOG mold?

First swirl & my new Tog mold

You won't have to tell DH anything....he will figure it out by himself, by and by....as the soap takes over all available space. :lol:
Your soap is a gorgeous color! What did you use to color it??

My first swirl was with a too thick trace. We spend so much time attempting to get a good thick trace and then find out we have to pour at thin trace for a decent swirl. The learning curve, I gues.....

It IS hard to stop making soap once you get hold of a TOG!!
Rita

JessyV said:
Did you use a special cutter to make them crinkly on the end or is that from your TOG mold?

The TOG cutter came with both the smooth and crinkly. So easy!

JessyV, you can get them from Soapmakerman. Just click on his Esty site on his signature.

Sonja

That soap looks soooo good!!

congrats on the beautiful soap, new log mold, and new cutter!!!

Latest posts

Back