First Cupcakes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean13

Reaction score
I am so proud of these. However they still have a bit of the ammonia smell from the goats milk and I feel I didn't put enough peach FO in them. But I do love em just the same. I'm a proud mama. :D

Thanks to all. Yes I did use peach FO but the scent is not as strong as I hoped. Learning experience I guess.

pixybratt said:
wow those look terrific how did you do 2 colors in the icing

I put the piping bag in a glass and opened it as wide as I could and folded the edges over the top of the glass. Seeing the soap is quite thick at this time I scooped a large spoon full and dropped it down one side of the piping bag. Then I took the other colour and did the same thing on the other side of the bag. Just went back and forth with the colours filling the bag and keeping all peach on one side and all cream on the other.
Piece of (cup)cake.

Bean13 said:
Thanks to all. Yes I did use peach FO but the scent is not as strong as I hoped. Learning experience I guess.

pixybratt said:
wow those look terrific how did you do 2 colors in the icing

I put the piping bag in a glass and opened it as wide as I could and folded the edges over the top of the glass. Seeing the soap is quite thick at this time I scooped a large spoon full and dropped it down one side of the piping bag. Then I took the other colour and did the same thing on the other side of the bag. Just went back and forth with the colours filling the bag and keeping all peach on one side and all cream on the other.
Piece of (cup)cake.

wow wonderful Job, Thank you for the tip on that I think my kiddies will love that on real cupcakes

Latest posts

Back