February Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overthemoon

Reaction score
I haven't posted any pictures in a while, mostly for lack of a servicable camera. So I borrowed my parents' camera and backyard and have been working on cleared soap pictures.

neroli-1.png

Sprice Route

pucks.png

Puck's Garden

seamoss.png

Pacifica (salt bar)

seasky.png

Sea to Sky (also called the I forgot the sugar! Crap!!)

engaging.png

Engaging, scented with Champagne Fizz, I'm making a set of this scent for my sister (she's getting married three weeks after her birthday.)

DSCN0500.jpg

Failure in Colour and Scent. It doesn't smell like fire, and it is not red and yellow. It smells... Flowery. Not a bad scent just, nothing special.

I have more soap but the camera has no more batteries. Crossed fingers a pretty new camera will be in my hands shortly.[/img]

Thank you. I'm working on different colourants. I think I'm officially in love with liquid concentrates.

Thank you. I cut mine too early since I was paranoid about it hardening (made too large a batch by accident for my individual cavity mold)

You should definitely make a batch, I love how my skin feels when I use it.

Thanks, I love the first one best out of this lot. It smells spicy, yet floral. It's my favorite facial bar and shampoo.

Hi there:

One of my life-long dreams is to own an outdoor shower stall with warm rainwater pouring over my head and a luscious hunk of soap in my hand. Your soaps remind me of that dream.

Ignited the dream.

Regards

Beautiful soaps :) they look amazing
I love the Sea to Sky that one looks amazing

Thank you both!

My mother foundly remembers showering outside while she lived in Nigeria for a few years. That won't be happening at her house (right off the highway.)

If you've been watching the Olympics, Sea to Sky is the highway between Vancouver and Whistler. It has a beautiful view. I'm so glad that soap turned out.

Back