Fast reacting bubble bath bomb?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamzkurl

Reaction score
I want to make a bath bomb that reacts as fast as possible, and creates a lot of very small, thick, lasting bubbles, like a foam. I’ve been messing around with citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, SLSA, and oil, but the bubbles aren’t what I want.

I want to make a bath bomb that reacts as fast as possible, and creates a lot of very small, thick, lasting bubbles, like a foam. I’ve been messing around with citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, SLSA, and oil, but the bubbles aren’t what I want.

If you look in the forum you are now in, there are a lot of threads about bath bombs, just go back and have a read, that might give you the answers you need. BB's can be a trial and error thing to get what you want, what works for one does not always work for another. There are plenty of recipes in here for you to try.
As this is your first post please tell us about yourself in the Introduction forum.

Agreed with the post above. There’s a lot of info in previous posts and no ones gonna give the winning recipe! :) It’s definitely a trial and error thing. It’s took me a year to get the fizz and foam right.

Latest posts

Back