excel file on "soapcalc"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalia

Reaction score
I was trying to contact someone in the "soap calc" program, but I didn't find any contact details...so I will ask my question here, and if somebody has some contact information that also is great.
I want to know if it's possible to see the recipe on an excel file. It will be helpful for me to calculate the soap cost.

I don't usually use soacalc, so there might be a better way, but I hopped on and played around with it for a minute. After creating a recipe, I clicked "print" to show my recipe. I selected everything on that print page and was able to paste it into a new spreadsheet. It's not perfect, but everything is in the right place.

I don't usually use soacalc, so there might be a better way, but I hopped on and played around with it for a minute. After creating a recipe, I clicked "print" to show my recipe. I selected everything on that print page and was able to paste it into a new spreadsheet. It's not perfect, but everything is in the right place.
Thank you, that is a good idea. Do you know other programs that can be use better with excel?

Latest posts

Back