Do You????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
Soap every single day?

Just curious. I do unless something comes up and I absolutely can't. This is a totally consuming addiction:)

I do not make product every day. I make product about 1x a week but I tend to my shop, cruise the forums, research better recipies, email cusomers, etc, etc, every single day all day it seems.

I like to get at least 1 batch made per week, but there are times where it's an everyday thing for me, or every other day.

IrishLass

I am a once a week soaper at this stage, on the odd occasion I have done two batches. But, like Tabitha, I do spend an awful lot of time researching...(yeah that's what it's called :wink: ). Really I should be cleaning.

ChrissyB said:
I am a once a week soaper at this stage, on the odd occasion I have done two batches. But, like Tabitha, I do spend an awful lot of time researching...(yeah that's what it's called :wink: ). Really I should be cleaning.

Yep, I'm with you!

Actually, I was....but as of today I am making 3 batches back to back and will be doing that at least twice a week from now on to keep up with demand....life is exciting right now!

Tanya :)

Even though I have another full time job - yes, since I started this... I do soap every day. At least one batch, even if it is small.

ChrissyB said:

Me too! Lots of researching! :lol:

Phew glad I am not the only one!!
And Tanya, you'd better keep going, you are going to need heaps of soap to keep up with your demand!!

I made a lovely batch today of citrus patchouli with a yellow, orange and pink swirl. So pretty!

Yep, pretty much! And on the days I'm not making soap I'm researching or experimenting with B&B stuff! :)

Latest posts

Back