Dirty grubby bikers.......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, went to a couple of part swap meets. And brought soap with me. No expectations, but did make some sales. Had a lot of fun. Even big grubby bikers. Like hand made soap. received_437521172331217.jpeg

I'm the secretary of our local American Legion Riders and our annual Fun Run is coming up. So, you know, even though I haven't soaped in years, (and didn't have that much experience before I had to pack my stuff up to move back to MI), I thought I'd just buy some motorcycle-themed molds and whip out some quick batches of soap, right? Nope, nope, nope. Most of what I knew from back when has flown right out of my brain and none of my tools, books, and notes are where I thought I had them stored. And even if I found the time to dismantle the storage area and re-learn enough to feel confident I can turn out safe stuff, I no longer have enough time for it to cure. *sigh*
But, hey, my crocheted pigs are coming along nicely and I almost have the route figured out!:cool:
BTW - we ride a beautiful chocolate-y brown 2019 Heritage.

Back