Cut Pics - Hippy Trippy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Scent is Dragons Blood

IMG_0509.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Beautiful! I love the deep red colour, and they are gorgeous swirls :)

Edited to say - ooops, sorry, the first time I tried to post it didn't work...turns out it actually did!

Dragonblood

Hi!

The soap looks great!

I hope your FO "Dragonblood" doesn´t turn your soap dark brown, after a few days, like mine did. :cry:

First, I love the color and second it's amazing how it looks like a layered swirl. That's VERY nice!

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I wanted a bit more purple to show through but mixed a little too much and some of the TD didn't mix in so well, but I'm happy with it.

Soap 25 its now 6wks old and no signs of brown. :)

Kaz, I think for you and I, a bit more purple wouldn't have gone astray :lol: .

Relle if I had my way all my soaps would be purple.

One of the admin staff where I work has asked me to make pink soap ... bright pink ... she knows how challenging that will be for me, as I'm a blue purple ... and don't like pink ... but I will do it!

I mostly use grape pop mica ... where did you get your purple liquid dye?

The dye I got from Heirloom, good luck with the pink, I can do pink :wink:, thats my next fav colour.

Love the colors and swirls.

I got soap dye from NG and the red always comes out pink/salmon color. Check my blog for pictures.

I find the red even though is completely mixed in with SB clumps in the cut soap. hmmm

Dragonkaz said:
Relle if I had my way all my soaps would be purple.

I mostly use grape pop mica ... where did you get your purple liquid dye?

Wondering if you just had a large supply stored up before they discontinued, or if you know somewhere that grape pop is still available??? I've used the last of mine and have not found a good replacement yet... :cry:

Back