CP Soap Refill Kits Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavender.dreams.candles

Reaction score
ok, I'm fixin' to do some ordering of cold process soap refill kits ... These kits don't come with the lye which is fine with me as I don't need it I have a lot of it ....But, now my questions are:

I tried calling this company and I don't know if it's because it's a Canadian company that's why I can't get threw to them with their 800 number...Anyway...

Has anyone ever ordered from Cranberry Lane??
Here is the site page for the refill kits : http://cranberrylane.stores.yahoo.net/soaprefkit.html

Can anyone tell me if these kits sound as good to them as they do to me???
I don't know .ml or .kg measurements but according to the discription these kits make 2 batches of 3.1 lb. of soap.... So, for $14.85 each refill kit that's pretty good, right???

I know I sound like an idiot asking these questions but I am really interested in these kits and would really like some feedback from people who are soapers.

I guess that would work.

I personally like having flexibility with the recipes and like combining everything together myself.

It would make soap , but looking at their prices overall , they are pretty high imho.If you bought your own oils you could cut the the cost to make the soap by 2/3 . You can buy coconut oil at health food stores, the other oils at your grocery store.Health food stores here have clays, lavender , calendula, chamomile , essential oils etc. Saves the shipping cost too.

HTH

kitn

Latest posts

Back