Clear deoderant/anti persperent search

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe, Soapy Gurl, you must think i'm a nut, (shhh, that's our little secret lol) well, i'm excited to say, this morning I found 3 :shock: long thin tube type spray sanitizer sticks :shock: :shock: :shock: , I wanted to scream throughout the whole shop "I've been set free by the sanitizer" but I felt they may cart me off to a nice little home in the country far far away clothed in my very own white jacket hehe.

Before we left for shopping I told DH he needed to try the sanitizer, ya know what he said to me? he said, "I already put it on hon", my goodness I was so impressed :eek: , anyway, when we got home about 3 hours later I tried my new sanitizer stick and asked DH how his "pits" were going, he said "Have a sniff" so I BRAVELY had a little sniff, "well wadda ya know"I said, thinking that the stuff worked so well on him, that was until he informed me he put the sanitizer on and his deoderant on over the top :roll: , men :roll: :roll: :roll: .

I have a bit of a hand sanitizer obsession, maybe even a fetish, lol. I keep a big pump bottle of it in my car, every time I come out of store, even pay at a drive-thru, I sanitize my hands. I did the same at work after touching anything that wasn't mine. Now I sound crazy! But I stopped getting sick so it is worth the craziness. I don't do it at home, friends or family's houses, so I don't consider myself a germiphobe!

Your husband is a great tester. :lol:

Pretty n Plain said:
Freerabbit, is the soda powder messy to use? does it stay on the skin? is soda powder like washing soda powder here in Aussie?

NaHCO3- baking soda, bread soda, cooking soda, and bicarbonate of soda...
it is not messy, you put the powder- it sticks to your body and ELIMINATE all sweat smell, cheap, fantastic, you can see/ feel yourself sweating normally but no smell

Pretty n Plain said:
Soooooo, can anyone direct me towards a recipe for personal use that makes up a clear stick of deoderant/anti persperant.

by the way, you will have better luck searching if you have the spelling right (I have to spell check my own name sometimes, so I'm no one to talk!)
deodorant
antiperspirant

by the way, you will have better luck searching if you have the spelling right (I have to spell check my own name sometimes, so I'm no one to talk!)
deodorant
antiperspirant

Thanks for that carebear I didn't even notice lol :roll:

I had to have a chuckle at you mis spelling your own name. It reminded me when my daughter (now 18) was 3 years old, we went to the checkout to pick up a layby and the girl asked me for my name but I actually forgot it, so while i'm looking around in my handbag for my layby slip and proof of identity Katie was insistent in telling the girl my name was "Mummy" (Australian spelling) I was only 22 at the time so it was scary but looking back now it gives me a chuckle. :lol:

Back