Cheesecake soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derpina Bubbles

Reaction score
Well kinda. Didn't turn out like I hoped. The good thing is these cheesecakes won't make your bum look big. Unless you wear them in your pants, but that would be weird. Ok I'll shhhhhhh.

Oh wait, gotta explain them, then I'll shhhh. The yellow is lemon myrtle EO, the pink is *insert drumroll for huge surprise* ...............*added pointless dramatic pause* ok it's strawberry, and the brown one has choc/vanilla/strawberry in it so is technically Neapolitan. Ish. All the bases are oats with vanilla FO and the white swirls are plain unscented soap.

Shhhhhing.

cheesecakes.jpg

How were you hoping they would turn out, if I may ask? I personally think they are gorgeous soaps! I kind of want to taste that chocolate one, if I'm honest.

How were you hoping they would turn out, if I may ask? I personally think they are gorgeous soaps! I kind of want to taste that chocolate one, if I'm honest.

LOL thanks, you see, I googled cheesecakes and was going off a particular pic. These look nothing like that pic :lol:. I had to quickly lob the darn things into the garage to cure because the smell is driving me crazy.

Wow! That's some intricate detailing with the crusts and the layers and the swirling, and totally worth it. They look, seriously, good enough to eat. Yum!

You need to get ahold of the maker of the cheesecake picture you were looking at and send them a picture of your soaps with a note telling them "this is how a cheesecake should look"!

Latest posts

Back