carrot oil?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprice522

Reaction score
anyone know anything or use this?
anyone know where I can get some at a decent price?
Best I found was 2oz for 15...which seems high for a carrier oil...not the EO....

any help would be great! thanks!
angie

ah, but it's not a carrier oil, really.

and that's a really good price. I did a co-op on it and it was about $7/oz plus shipping and a co-op fee.

where'd you find 2oz for that price?

do you use it?

do you know if you think it is worth it?

I am looking at a bunch of oils in recipies that I want to try, but if I buy them all....that will cost a pretty, PRETTY penny...specially since I only do it for myself...

like...avacado, apricot, wheat germ, hemp seed....already have olive, coconut, almond and grapeseed--shea and cocoa butters

These are the places I found with decent pricing....

http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/produ ... =oilcarrot

http://www.zooscape.com/cgi-bin/maitred ... estc101198

thanks for the sites. first time I've ever seen FNWL with LOW prices LOL.

I haven't used it yet but it's supposed to be very good for ancient skin like mine.

Just posted to my yahoo coop that same question and the mod told me she could get it--at 16oz it is 3.50/oz

But then again, I am getting emu at 2.50/oz--french lav for 6.00/oz and tons others at low low prices.

oh you can do a bit better than that if buying in bulk

I get my emu 2# for $50 with shipping and french lave from New Directions is less but still those are pretty good prices!

where she's getting the carrot seed oil? I might be willign to do another co-op.

Carrot oil is sposed to be fantastic for 'ripened to perfection' skin. :) Would be the high Vit A content i reckon. Don't know how much would get past the lye tho. I save my hemp,avo,rosehip for leave on products.

artisan soaps said:
Oh yeah I save all of these for lotions/creams/scrubs etc .. Except the Avocado & Rice Bran which I use in soap too, and occasionally a dash of Carrot, but for colour purpose only ;)

Yeah,I love the colour of that soap! I have used the avo for soap actually.It's nice.Not hugely exxy either. :)

Latest posts

Back