Bramble Berry 20% off Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I think I might have found a sub! I ordered one (same name) from Midwest Fragrance company that is very, very close. I made a batch with it last week and so far it is sticking very well. Perhaps not an identical match, but lovely and half the price. Have you checked MWFC out yet? I am in the process of soaping the ones I ordered and am pretty impressed with them so far.

@not_ally I haven't tried them yet. I have been on a very long self- imposed FO buying time out. I've only bought my very favorite must haves. My FO stash was completely out of control. It's still in need of a reduction, but getting better. Scent Memory is local for me and they let people go in and sniff all the things. Once I have an acceptable number of bottles, that will be my next binge.

"Scent Memory is local for me and they let people go in and sniff all the things." OMG, that sounds like soaper heaven. Except I wonder how you keep from getting sniffed out after a bunch of fragrances. You need to go with one of the other MN smf'ers so you can alternate sniffing FO's. Plus have a beer or a pop afterwards (I just googled "how do Minnesotans say soda":)).

Latest posts

Back