Better late than never.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I spend more time on SMF than FB or IG, I guess I can introduce myself. I live in San Francisco, CA. I spend a lot of time out of the city because I hunt. I have been a massage therapist for almost 30 years. Now I’m not sure when, or if, or how I’ll work again. I’ve used tallow as a base for making my own skin care for years. Salves and face oil. Beginning of the year my hubs bought a 5 gallon bucket with the idea of making soap. I’d never made soap until the lockdown started. I found it very soothing for my anxiety and depression to obsessively learn about soap. I love the chemistry, history, alchemy of the whole thing. It’s fairly magickal, IMO. I have an 11yo little doggy who is quite the character! Tulip. My family lives in FL and I am missing them something fierce right now. Trying to take life one day at a time right now, literally. Making soap as much as I can. I’d like to find a course I could take for creating a small body care business. Know of any? I love this forum and all the helpful folks here! I do other artsy things, mostly pyrography on bone. And, I play the ukulele a lot these days, that also helps. I’m on IG @Salt_Hawk_Arts ✨❤️✨

Attachments

• 6A0CD800-8B7A-4992-86AD-5CFAFC22369A.jpeg
    6A0CD800-8B7A-4992-86AD-5CFAFC22369A.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 8
I’d like to find a course I could take for creating a small body care business. Know of any?
You can check out Lovin' Soap's e-course: "Soap.Brand.Launch."

Molly Elmore is also a business coach with a special focus on those who sell, or want to sell, soap and body-care products.

I haven't worked with either company, but they are both pretty active and easy to find on FB. Maybe someone else here on this forum, or over on FB, can give you a real-life testimonial.

Latest posts

Back