Best FO's for...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqueline novak

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Longtime learner on this forum and active daily crafter. Thanks for all the insight over the years :). After buying from different companies and wasting a lot of money on fragrance oils that were rated well on the site and then smelled awful, before i go wasting more on these specific fragrances- I thouht I'd ask this forum of ladies (and gentlemen if you're reading) in the know.

I am looking for the best peanut butter, bread, grape jelly (most important), tiare flower, peach 9ive smelled so many bad and bought even more), red velvet, and buttercream. i know these answers are private to some, but if youre feeling like chatting or sharing, i would be so thankful!

Peach is a tough one. I haven’t found a peach to stick. As for the others I don’t do foodie scents as they just don’t sell. Have you check the fragrance reviews iron this site. Might find something there. I don’t know of many that make those kinds of scents in soap.

Welcome Jacqueline! :) My favorite peach FO is Peche de Vigne from Oregon Trails Soaps. It smells just like a juicy white peach to my nose.

I've never used any of the other scents you mentioned except for tiare flower, of which I used to have a favorite FO (Tahitian Tiare Flower from TheScentWorks), but they went out of business a few years back and I've never been able to find a replacement that can compare with its awesomeness.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back