Been Gone A While...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
Did anyone miss me? LOL ;) I'm joking of course!

My weekend started off horribly. More issues with our crooked landlord.

But it sure is making me want to do a session of theraputic soap, lotion or candle making! Ohh Candles I think! LOL

I started volunteering my help for a praise team of a church that's being built in town! We practice on Mondays and Thursdays for the time being.
Also very theraputic. And boy, do I need lots of therapy right now! LOL ;)

I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out this shipping/appeasing customers issue. *sigh*

Just rambling on. :p

Glad to see you back ,of course you were missed :D . Sorry to hear of your troubles , a good candle therapy session is just what the Dr. might order .:D

Kitn

Hey Erin! How is your insomnia going now? I haven't tried candles yet. Still love my CP soaping and MP for a quick fix now and then. I have just bought into the lotion bar addiction....so much fun and soooooo quick! Good to see you back on here.

Tanya :)

Hi Erin, It is good to see you back. I have been a sound tech. at different churches over the last 15 years and have worked with many praise teams. They are great peaple and fun to be with. Hope you get things right with your landlord too.

Bruce

Kitn said:
Glad to see you back ,of course you were missed :D . Sorry to hear of your troubles , a good candle therapy session is just what the Dr. might order .:D

Kitn

Aww. Thanks. :) I didn't end up doing anything last night. it got too late and I think all the stress started aggrevating my fibro probs.

Teddy's suppose to meet with the landlords today.
I didn't go to church this morning and help lead p&w. Was hurting too bad (no pain meds). But I was able to rest for quite a while and am feeling a little better and possibly capable of taking the kids to the park.

I am NOT going to be here when Teddy talks to them. Not after how yesterday's run in with the landlord's wife (in my kitchen) made me feel the next day. :p I just hope they finally come over. She threatened us yesterday morning. This issue (that's been fabricated BTW) had to be resolved or "something might happen." Said we better be here that afternoon. We stayed home all day. Waited 'till 7pm. Called them. Her husband was having "allergy" issues. And so they weren't coming. After all the drama she caused and how atimate she was that a meeting take place that day...this is very typical of them. As soon as you agree to resolve it and make it clear you have concerns...they drop it...and then bring it up a month later and say you don't communicate and hand you yet...another eviction notice. I literally have one for almost every other month! I am really praying today...they'll actually meet with Teddy. I want this over with.

I do plan on making some candles when I get back!

topcat said:
Hey Erin! How is your insomnia going now? I haven't tried candles yet. Still love my CP soaping and MP for a quick fix now and then. I have just bought into the lotion bar addiction....so much fun and soooooo quick! Good to see you back on here.

Tanya :)

Hi Tanya! Insomnia's still an issue. I have yet to see a fibro-friendly doc. So, no help with the insomnia, arthritic-type pain or any other myriad of symptoms that comes along with. But it's ok. God's still in control. I need to make a magnet with that and put it on my fridge! LOL

Lotion bars. OOOhh. I've always wanted to try my hand at those.

Thanks. I am glad to be posting again.

Bigmoose said:
Hi Erin, It is good to see you back. I have been a sound tech. at different churches over the last 15 years and have worked with many praise teams. They are great peaple and fun to be with. Hope you get things right with your landlord too.

Bruce

Ohh. Cool! Yes, they can be! I hadn't been really involved in any church for some time. Was really hurt. But finally started looking again. And am now happy to be apart of a ministry again. The face-to-face fellowship and support...is really needed in our family's lives right now. That is one big source of joy I am clinging to!

Thank you! I hope we do too. Praying they step up and get this meeting over with. Regardless of its outcome. Just so we can call them on these issues...and they can no longer say we're not "communicating."

Back