Bath confetti recipe?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hendesigns

Reaction score
Hello,

I've have searched high and low for a bath confetti recipe. Does anyone know one?

I saw a recipe once, it just said to melt your M&P, pour out a VERY thin layer, & when it is firm cut it into wee pieces. They suggested to use a straw as a punch. It sounded too labor intense, I did not try it.

I haven't even made a batch of soap yet, but maybe this would work.

make your usual recipie and then drip it into a bowl of ice cold water...

Ami said:
I haven't even made a batch of soap yet, but maybe this would work.

make your usual recipie and then drip it into a bowl of ice cold water...

That's a new one on me. I make it with thinly sliced CP. I can post pics if you like.

Irena

I haven't tried this, but I think that it would work. Just take a bar of your soap, CP or HP, and a potato peeler. That will make thin strips, then you could stack them and cut then into whatever shape you wanted.

Here is what mine looked like:

Soap_Orchid_2tone_petals_SM.jpg

Irena

x

came accross this in the soap recipe and tutorial forum-soapbuddy has a splendid concept, and i'm going to try this with soapmakerman's deluxe beveler/soap planer the next time i get home. i suppose you would do this after your bars were past the wet stage and before they dry too much and become too brittle.

has anyone else tried this? could you do this with melt and pour? i would think that it would be a little less brittle than c/p.

this would seem to be a lovely option for your bath.

Back