Anyone remember Mint Meadow EO's?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genny

Reaction score
I was doing a little cleaning out of my soaping cabinet today & I found some old eo blends from Mintmeadow.com I have no idea how long she's been out of business :shock:

One is "muscle relaxer" blend:Balsam Peru, Thyme, Ylang Ylang, Marjorum & Peppermint (very strong)

I absolutely have no idea how old these eo's are. I know that they're as old or older than my 6 yr old daughter since the last time I ordered from Deb of Mint Meadow Country Oils was before my daughter was born.
I have no idea why I bought these blends, but the muscle relaxer one is a full & the migraine one is 3/4 full. I bet I put them in the cabinet so I wouldn't lose them :oops:

Oh my goodness! I believe I have a few small samples of peppermint, etc. Mine are at least 12 years old. I have no idea how long she's been out of business.

I think she was in business about 6 years ago....that is when I was soaping full time and she was still around.
Wasn't her name Deborah? The best smelling mints ever!

she had the best mint and I loved her spearmint. They were good mints. Great lady. Real mints.

Mint meadows went out of business about 3-4 years ago. They were doing a close out sale right around the time I first started soaping.

I didn't see any useful info. But that's okay.. . I was just thinking mint the other day. I know she is gone

Back