Anyone Read Clive Cussler??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband shares your enthusiasm for this author its his favorite.He has read every one of his books and is always first in line to get his latest.

AWESOME! :) ... Yeaaaah Im right there with him lol... I loooooove his books I cant get enough of them...theyre the type that I just wish would last forever...I wish they never ended... It always sucks when you get to the last page and your like...nooooooooooooooo i dont even want to read it yet.. lol...

He's other super favorite is Mathew Reilly have you read any of his yet ?also James Rollins ,Wilbur Smith,Chris Ryan,Stephen Baxter and the list goes on.We are big readers at least 3-4 books a week l do read some adventure books but mostly murder mystery.

Are the authors you listed murder mystery types? I go through TONS of audiobooks and always need to find new authors!

The authors listed in my other posting are more Adventure .
I like authors who write the more graphic type of murder mysteries.My favorites are Kathy Reichs,Karen Rose,Val Mcdermid,Jefferson Bass ,P J Parrish also for a little bit lighter Beverley Barton and Beverley Connor ,I do like some adventure mystery type of books l love Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child who usually write together lately and Alex Kava.I am afraid my list could go on and on since l am a heavy reader.

lol yeah I feel the same! I have never heard of those others .... but I might have to look into it now that you mention it! :)

I think Im running out of Cussler books to read :( nooooooooooooooooooOOOooOOooOoOOoo!

Ian.... you must read Matthew Reilly he's a young Australian writer who left my head in a whirl when l read his first book ,it was so fast moving l stayed up to 4 am reading it was like a non stop rollercoaster action all the way.its called Ice Station,he's written quite a few now 7 or 8 with a new one just out, he is another stand at the bookshop door for the first copy off the press. :lol: I like James Rollins as well his books are like Indianan Jones type books.I just love reading so much and l am so lucky my husband is the same ,one of our favorite days out is going down to the coast not for the sea but to visit different libraries to see what they have to offer then find a nice park and have our picnic lunch.I'm a cheap date :lol: :lol:

Back