Any good sales going on?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a sale exactly, but Tony's will sell you 5 sample perfume vials of fo for $3.00 and the shipping is free. I just ordered 3 sample packs of 5 fos ea. It was 9 dollars and zero on the shipping. I have wasted far too much money buying hundreds of 1oz sample bottles at $2.50 only to find I don't care for them.

who is tonys?
Peak has 10- 1 ouncers for 20$, also ng has the same deal, but they always have that. elements bath and body has a sample sale, 1$ for samples, but enough to see if you like it or scent lotion.( try tuscan lace or pachouli/honey, my favs).

honor435 said:
who is tonys?
Peak has 10- 1 ouncers for 20$, also ng has the same deal, but they always have that. elements bath and body has a sample sale, 1$ for samples, but enough to see if you like it or scent lotion.( try tuscan lace or pachouli/honey, my favs).

Tony's is now Southern Garden Scents. I love them. Great FO and wonderful cust. service with super fast shipping.

http://southerngardenscents.com/

Back