Afghanistan

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
AJ from Facebook said:
0421 this morning we lost a guy in Bravo Company; roadside bomb... at that same time, the power went out so I was outside freezing to death fixing the electrical fault, had to be snowing too. Also, the cousin of my abandoned crackhouse roomate's (Ty) girlfriend was KIA by a sniper, to top it off Ty's Grandma passed away this morning... what a miserable day.

This was on my facebook this morning. AJ is my son's best friend and soon-to-be best man. Please keep in your thoughts and prayers, he's Air Force electrical engineer attached to an Army battalion in Afghanistan.

The abandoned crackhouse he's referring to is where he's currently sleeping, along with his fellow soldiers and a few stray cats he's adopted. He does go back to the base frequently, but when he's 'on' it's the crackhouse.

Deb,

Quite scary! I hope that he will keep out of harms way. I will send some prayers up for him and all the other soldiers in Afganistan.

Sibi

:(

I pray for the troops! Some of them are so young!

Latest posts

Back