First attempt!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizettevdm23

Reaction score
So I am new and just started and tried my first two batches yesterday. To my surprize...this is what came out. I used Pringles containers and cocoa and paprika to color. Very excited to make more and more and more and more soap!! :)
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1404844525.321833.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1404844572.634599.jpg

Lizette

Beautiful! How did you get the soap back out of the Pringles container? That's a brilliant idea and makes beautiful soap!

Very nice! I'm new as well and just did my second batch and I'm already addicted :D I love the ghosts in two of the bars in the second batch. Very cool! Nice job!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the feedback a lot.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1404884777.299916.jpgWith the Pringles jar you first have to cut off the metal top before you put your soap mix in. After setting for 24hrs the "cardboard" that it is made off will just peel off. The pic below is just an example.

Lizette

I love how the first and second pics just looks like a work of art. It's almost like you intentionally made the soap so that you could have varying effects to take a picture of. I can almost recall something I've seen that used a similar concept, but I can't quite remember what it is. In any case, I love the visual effects. :clap:

Back