WSP versus Brambleberry's.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
I just used WSP's oatmeal and honey FO and it was to die for...
I'm about to order some stuff from Brambleberry and wanted to get more oatmeal and honey from them.Did you ever tried them both and which one do you prefer?

I can only say that I really like BB's. I've never tried WSP's.

I use both of these companies often. No complaints about either one. Good products and speedy delivery. Everything has always arrived in great condition, from both.

foresthome said:
I use both of these companies often. No complaints about either one. Good products and speedy delivery. Everything has always arrived in great condition, from both.

LOL I think she was just asking about a specific fo from them :wink:

Are you talking about oatmeal and honey or oatmeal, milk and honey? WSP has both, but I don't think BB has oatmeal and honey.

I've tried oatmeal, milk & honey from BB and I like it way more than WSP's.

Oh of course, you wanted input on that scent, I must have had a blonde moment (I am a natural blonde). I love the WSP Oatmeal and Honey. I haven't tried BBs.
I was using a Lemongrass from WSP that I really liked, but it has been out of stock, so I tried BBs version this time. It has a bitter scent compared to the WSP. To get the scent I was looking for I had to add 1/4 ounce of lemon oil to 2 1/2 ounce of BBs Lemongrass. I think each person's nose is different, but I stick to BB for certain scents and go to WSP for others. It is all a personal preverance.

I haven't tried OMH from BB, but I use WSP's in A LOT of my soaps. My bf LOVES the scent, and even had me make him some lotion in the same fragrance to match the soap. :lol:

Overall, I find that I like WSP scents better.

OMH is sooo different from company to company. I love Aroma Haven for OMH soap, but I use WSP's for Honey Almond soap. Aroma Haven's has sort of a cinnamon note, and WSP's has an almond note. I'm so glad you posted this question, cuz I'd like to know from those who use BB which one you like and what direction it goes....almond or spice or something else? I notice they have 2 - one is Cybilla.

I want to eat it too. It is gorgeous. What do you use for color, it comes out very uniform. It looks ungelled, is that right. Great soap.

it's ungelled.I only used TD for the white portion, the rest is uncolored.I knew it would discolor to tan or brown, since I used some vanilla,too.

thank you...unfortunately the color is morphing, hopefully to a dark brown, right now it turned olive green.

So does either WSP's or BB's discolor by themselves? I have been using the OMH from The Sage, and like it very much- no discoloration.

I made a mistake, I used and loved the honey and oats from WSP not the OHM.I received the OHM from BB and was disappointed. :(

Latest posts

Back