WSP Flash Sale - noon to midnight today....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the email...went right away to the page to load up my basket and remembered that I have 16 pounds of it hanging out in my basement already...I need to stop hoarding soap supplies.

Has anyone used this coconut oil from WSP? I usually purchase large containers of organic coconut oil at Costco - it is clean - really white and has a wonderful fragrance - I've used other coconut oils that in comparison are yellowish and not as fragrant....so what is this one like?

I've used it - the two gallons I had were white. Its been awhile so I don't remember the scent. I buy mine at Aztec since I can pick up a few gallons when I go pick up my FOs and/or wax.

oh man....this is tempting, but I need to stop since I just brought some supplies this week.

Wow, I bought 28# of it earlier this month at 49.34...now the sale price is 48.79.

Wow, I bought 28# of it earlier this month at 49.34...now the sale price is 48.79.

Yes, it seems the regular price has gone up and the sale price is very close to the price a couple of weeks ago. I did a double take because I had saved the prices to a spreadsheet doing a comparison between companies. I find it disappointing that they inflate their prices during a sale and think the consumer is too stupid to figure it out.

Latest posts

Back