Woodland Elves

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightlilly

Reaction score
I made these with the Woodland Elves sample I got from BB. I only used 1/2 the bottle in 27oz of oils. It was super strong at first and I thought I was going to hate it but it's mellowed some. I've been using a scrap piece in the bathroom to wash my hands and I think it's growing on me.

Woodland Elves.jpg

How would you describe the scent? It sounds like it would smell nice, but I don't want to buy it then hate it, lol.

To me it's smells like that pine spray they sell at Christmas time to spray on your fake trees but never really smells like a real tree. Not pine like pinesol or real pine needles. I used it lightly and all I can really say is I don't hate it and it's starting to remind me of a piney Irish Spring soap.

Beautiful nightlilly. What green is that? I think that particular green goes perfectly with the FO. I also got the sample of woodland elves and for me, I love it and will definitely be getting the big bottle with my next order.

Beautiful nightlilly. What green is that? I think that particular green goes perfectly with the FO. I also got the sample of woodland elves and for me, I love it and will definitely be getting the big bottle with my next order.

Thank you! The green is Matte Woodland Green pigment powder from WSP.

Very pretty! That's a nice green. I got a sample of Woodland Elves too. I'm going to try it soon. Did it accelerate trace?

No, this didn't accelerate on me. I added .25oz to a batch with 27oz of oils after trace. At the time I thought I was getting a false trace and wanted to make sure I wouldn't get any separation, so I blended until it was thick enough to leave peaks in my batter. When I added the FO my batter thinned back out and I assumed the FO was reversing trace but I still have no idea why everything was so wonky with this batch. Still, I think it turned out nice.

Latest posts

Back