Why won't people actually use my soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's old fashioned....just preference is all. That's what makes soap making interesting to me...so many different ways and varieties....it's endless. Everyone has their own techniques and scent choices. I see some designs and fragrance choices from other soapers that just amaze me...like herbal and floral scents with dried flowers and seeds. So neat and pretty. I'd love to try those techniques and see what happens.

I love food scents myself so it goes with my style and definitely conforms with my taste. Some people love chocolate scented things and some don't. I LOVE it. I hardly ever make "clean" scents...I guess because I find those type of scents in stores so I may make one batch every now and again for someone who requests it. I am trying some floral scents my next go around so we will see how that goes. I'm not a floral person either.

I think the topic strayed a bit though lol. To some people the best form of a compliment is to collect and admire what is given to them (my mother) while others feels that using what is made for them is the best form of compliment (that would be me). Again, I am making what I like because it my creative outlet.

Back