White Tea & Berry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I got a free 4 ounce bottle from Paige at www.soapsupplies.net last week and it is a great smelling FO!!! I made some lotion with some of it and everyone so far has bought a bottle from me. Anyone else tried this FO?

Paul

No, but I did place an order from them Friday off of a recommendation from you. I actually had it in my shopping cart, but when the total started to get a little too high, it was one of the ones that didn't make the final cut lol.

What are you favorite scents from them anyway? I bought either 4 or 8 oz bottles to try from them, around 15 or so.

She must like you more :D But I got a free sample of it also, but in a small perfume sample sized vial. Does smell great, I'm wishing I had gotten one.

Well, I have been a customer of hers for at least 3 years now, spent more than I can remember. Paige is a good lady. She is a good supplier. I picked up several of her scents a few weeks ago to add to my large collection of soapsupplies.net scents. Her "Love Spell" my customers tell me is better than the original! :D

Paul :wink:

It is a very nice Love Spell - I also have that FO from LoneStar and it's just as good. That's one of my favorite smells ever, can't ever get enough FO lol

I bought 14 different scents, and Love Spell was the first one I tried :D love it

Back