When Making Cupcake soap question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
Just wondering when making a cupcake soap, do u make the "cake" part first, the allow that to harden then pipe the "icing" on?

If this is how its done, does anything need to be done to the bottom half (cake part) to make the icing part adhere.

OR

Is it all done in one go and at a thick trace?

Thanks In advance :D

Trace I do all in one go at a thick trace. I divide what I want to be the bottom part and usually don't colour that but put in a different scent to the top. After I've put the batter in the bases and waiting for it to firm in the mould a little I beat the rest for the tops to make it slightly thicker and load into a piping tube, then pipe away directly on top. Yeah all done in one go and it sticks.

First time round I used paper patty pans, then I got the silicon ones from K mart 6 for $2.50, they come off so easy.

Relle, I had a go at your way of making cupcakes....works like a dream....then I tried the method by Nizzy and it was a disater lmao...so am sticking with your method !

Latest posts

Back