What's your favorite type of scent?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannibus Flower FO from Natures Garden, Lavender/Lemongrass EO's 2 to 1 mix Lavender being 2, Margarita FO from NG or WSP, and the Sangria FO from NG, Patchouli/Peppermint EO's 2 to 1 pachouli being 2, Monkey Farts is so yummy from WSP.. Ok, I'll admit it I'm EO and FO crazy..
I think I'll have try the Ebay link sent out. Thank you for sharing Cristnak, can your recommend any of their other scents for reffrence? Cheers and TY's

Other Scents from that Seller...

cherry almond
lemondrop
gain apple mango tango
hawaiian ginger
lavender vanilla downy
starbucks
sun washed linen
sandalwood
rain
patchouli

I bought all these and have used them all, already! I love each and every one...the cherry almond is WONDERFUL and the lemondrop is super tangy. I wasn't sure in the bottle but in the soap...mmmmmmmmmmmm! Hawaiian Ginger and Starbucks, LOVELY. I can't say enough!

I like fruits and vanillas, and then "spa" or "aromatherapy" type scents.

I'm truly a foodie and LOVE making yummy soaps...I almost licked the spatula yesterday :sick:

I just had to say that today I used an "April Fresh Downy" scented soap and it is SPOT ON....the whole house smells like fresh laundry. I'm usually not as impressed at a scent as I was with this one. If anyone loves Downy as much as I do, let me know and I will tell you where I got it!

At least it smells like spring in here...I had to put WINTER BOOTS on to go feed the chickens. I had my Ugg slippers on as usual and stepped off the porch and snow was half way up my shin...ugh.

I made that last weekend :) Love the scent!!!

This thread is making me wish that I didn't feel compelled to stay with EO (allergy in the family to any synthetic fragrances, boooo!).

House of Wool - that used to be me but I discovered that not artificial fragrances are equal and I can now use them. I' m one of those that has to not go near Lush because I am a little asthmatic and all that fragrance makes it hard to breath. Some of the Michael's stores do that to me too.

It doesn't seem to matter what synthetic fragrance it is, hives, shortness of breath, migraines. So, EO's it is...

Houseofwool, that sucks. Can you make soaps with FO's for yourself and friends and make sure they stay away from those that are allergic? Not that I have anything against EOs, I like both, I would just hate being limited to one.

Dianne I've shipped stuff in your general direction and it is pricy! Plus I've heard you don't have a lot of suppliers?

No Lindy...we don't have a lot of suppliers......I often look at threads like this and wish that we had more! I go to all the websites you guys talk about and just dream!!

Latest posts

Back