Whats the best you tube video on soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
choppedlogic said:
any links to the best examples of soap making?

In my opinion, I dont think there is any real "best" video... I just watch them all (lol there I go with the italics again)... I figure that by stepping back and watching all the videos they have on soap (or the particular style of soaping I am pursuing...) I get to watch a plethora of different techniques and little tips that each individual soaper has accumulated over their soaping "career"... just beware though, because everyone has access to post vids on there, so someone who has been soaping for 1 day can go on there and post a soapmaking video, seeming like an expert... and possibly disseminate inaccurate information... so aaaaaaaaaaaalways double (or in my case triple and quadruple) check the information you are watching! :) got to play the devils advocate at all times for your own protection! :)

I could post a video tomorrow about rocket science and make it look at least somewhat informative like I know what Im talking about (which I have not the sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiightest idea in reagards to rockets etc...but about 10 mins of research and powerpoint can do wonders lol)

:)

Hope that helps!

Oh no not Nancy Today.
Before I get jumped on, I'm sure she's a very lovely lady, but she's crazy as a loon and downright dangerous. To herself, and others that follow her examples.
AshleyR has got some good vids on you tube.

choppedlogic said:
home made rockets? now we talking! i knew it couldent just alllll be about soap!

Muahahahhahaahahahaa MUUUUUAHAHahahahahahaha...MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

(thats my evil laugh...lol)

It''s not really a video on soapmaking, but Keith Brown's how to made a soap box mold is really good. There's a link in the "how to" subforum . Good enough so that someone who hasn't a clue about what to do w wood and nails (me :oops: ) can actually make one.

other videos are good that they show what trace looks like. I've always thought it should be way thicker...

I liked the videos put up by how2soap. She does step by step and also has one about use of Lye as well as step by step use of thesage lye calculator and soapcalc.net

love the keith brown video on mold making. have 2 of them made that way and i luv them!!

sherilenett (sp?) is m favorite soap maker on youtube. Maybe not from a teaching point of view but she has the prettiest soap. If you go to my channel there's one HP vid and I've subscribed to a lot of soapers
www.youtube.com/sharazapam

Back