What type of display do you proide to boutiques?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcatblum

Reaction score
A local boutique is wanting me to provide a display to stock some of my soaps inside their shop. I considered creating a smaller version of the stand I use at shows. I am thinking 3 bars of 6-8 varieties. My husband built my other stands, and of course 2 wks ago he left for 6 months of training. So if anyone has something they have loved, used, or found that they liked please share.
Thanks so much for your suggestions

My existing displays are similar to this https://www.etsy.com/listing/124798...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
stained in Java gel stain
I would like to be able to stain the display to match my other stuff, just so I could use it with my set up in the future. The seller above has a smaller version, so I am leaning towards that. I may just need to cut something out & put it together this weekend. I am certain all the supplies needed are already here at my house. Not sure it is worth spending $60 for a display for a boutique since the market isn't tested there. The store has been there for 7yrs so that does take some of the worry away.

I understand that. It's hard to put money into something when you aren't yet sure it's going to work. But then you could always use them for something else.

My existing displays are similar to this https://www.etsy.com/listing/124798...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
stained in Java gel stain
I would like to be able to stain the display to match my other stuff, just so I could use it with my set up in the future. The seller above has a smaller version, so I am leaning towards that. I may just need to cut something out & put it together this weekend. I am certain all the supplies needed are already here at my house. Not sure it is worth spending $60 for a display for a boutique since the market isn't tested there. The store has been there for 7yrs so that does take some of the worry away.

You could contact the seller and see what he would charge for that display unpainted so you could stain it to your colour....

I have a collection of very cute cigar boxes - would something like that work? Some of them are even plain wood.

I looked at a cigar box just the other day! I am going this wk to take some measurements of where they want to put my soap. Went into 2 boutiques yesterday, both have soap vendors. Soaps are just in baskets. All scents mixed together. My packaging would take a big beating tossed in a basket to dig through. Plus The scents being separate allows the buyer to see at a glance what you have.

Latest posts

Back