What size T-shirt are you most likely to buy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size T-shirt are you more likely to buy?

• Extra Small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small

• Medium

• Large

• Extra Large

• XXL

• XXL +

• Large

• Total voters

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious... Not neccessarily asking what size you are, just what size you are more likely to buy. This info wont be used against you in any way you have my promise, and you dont need to post who put what size etc, its more about the statistics for me ...

These would be T shirts with funny little slogans and stuff, kind of gimmick Tshirts

lol thanks!! keep the opinions coming!! ... ** and just a note, you dont have to post in the thread if you want to keep the info private, I dont need to know who picked what, just the end stats on the poll is all Im really looking for!

If you want to post thats fine by me though ! :)

I hear that. Hence why I prefer to work graveyards. It allows me to spent my nights off on the same schedule.

(BTW I will get you that tutorial. My camera died and went to a very bright place. I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Today, later, after I am off work and have visited the soap store XD)

Overthemoon said:
I hear that. Hence why I prefer to work graveyards. It allows me to spent my nights off on the same schedule.

(BTW I will get you that tutorial. My camera died and went to a very bright place. I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Today, later, after I am off work and have visited the soap store XD)

lol no worries!

Im ready whenever you are ;)

Yeah I like working nights, but it sucks because my girl works days, and then I cant ever see her so Im trying to get a day job :)

XL for me ,l like t shirts to cover all the lumps and bumps up.The only trouble is l am short and they always make tshirts too long.
Hubby takes a XL too

see Im like that too kinda like my neck is big and I always have to buy large shirts (but I think Im really a small-medium) so the large pretty much goes down to below my hips! lol....

they should make "short shirts" like a large, but its not as long as a large, or XL thats not as long as the normal XL...that would be a great idea!

I get a small and it is always thoroughly aggravating when they have these events where they give away shirts... all they have is XL.

OR when they gave away shirts for free at work and I was the last one and all they had LEFT was XL.

These two situations conflict, see. Either everyone is extra large so that's all anyone gets, or everyone is smaller than extra large and the extra large is all that's left.

?!?!?!?! :shock:

I've long since learnt to alter any shirts I buy. Let's just say that even after surgery "they" still don't fit in anything less that a l-xl.

Any plans for SMF T-shirts? I'd probably buy one, and I bet many others here would too.

PS. I'm proud to say that at nearly age 35 I'm still a medium :D

60% of American females are a size 12 or larger if that helps. I've done the research recently.

Tabitha said:
60% of American females are a size 12 or larger if that helps. I've done the research recently.

lol that does perhaps! :)

What were you doing research on !!?! lol

what does a size 12 corroborate to in T-shirts and such (as Ive got no idea about womens sizes lol)

Some shirts run large, others run small. I would say a size 12 is most ofetn an XL with a bit of room to move.

Here is a good size chart: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/d ... ens.shirts

Isn't it funny that 60+% of woman are a size 12 plus yet a 12 is called XL. If size 12 is average, shouldn't 12 be called Medium?

I think Oprah addressed that many years ago when she addresses ethnicity in the fashion industry. She pulled out a pair of pany hose that were called 'nude' and said "I don't know about the rest of you sisters out there, but I do not turn this color when I take my clothes off."

Tabitha said:
Here is a good size chart: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/d ... ens.shirts

Isn't it funny that 60+% of woman are a size 12 plus yet a 12 is called XL. If size 12 is average, shouldn't 12 be called Medium?

Thats a great size chart. Sizes are all over the shop aren't they? American 4-6 is 12-14 aussie. I think average here is 12-14.

Latest posts

Back