wfmed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

see

Reaction score
anybody used this site for essential oils? http://www.wfmed.com i found one bad rating for their patchouli on a google search (site: soapmakingforum and just wfmed) but there looks like another site had a good rating for it. it was hard to tell if the good rating was just someone coming behind to clean up the bad rating. ?? i saw lots of post but not many reviews which is little strange from what appears to be large volume (ebay store and their own website.)

their patchouli is 57.99 for 1.5 lbs..

little scared to try new companies.. had one company that seemed a bit diluted and since then i have stuck w/ bb, nd, and cg.

anybody who has used this site, have you used any of those 3 above and is it comparable?

thanks

edit: comparable as in the quality of oil.. i know they come in plastic.

See, I'm not sure if I can help you because I haven't ordered eo's from any of the companies you listed, I've only ordered them from mms and wsp. But I get my eo's from wfmed and I've always been very pleased with them. I've never ordered patchouli though. I do get lemon, lavender, sw. orange, eucalyptus, citronella, spearmint, peppermint, clary sage, bergamot, lemon grass, litsea cubeba, ylang ylang and rosemary. (also ginger, clove and palmarosa but I hated those :p ) I've always been pleased with the oils, I don't like the rosemary, because I grow rosemary and I know how wonderful the plant smells, but the eo does not smell like that...but others I've smelled had that hospital smell too so I guess that's to be expected :roll: Anyway, I've always been pleased with their eo's.

I bought from them a few times awhile ago..I had the same skepticism as you because of the price (as with everything lately, they were a lot cheaper three years ago) I still have a bunch of them, and the small bottle of patchouli I got was very nice, I used it up fast.. I can't assume they are high or low quality, since I don't know how to tell.. but they all smell like I expected so that was enough for me.... Oh, and they used to come in glass bottles,I stopped buying from them when they changed to plastic (at one point, maybe they still do, you could have it shipped in glass bottle for $1 more)

Latest posts

Back