Watermelon Slice anyone??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so cool. I love it.
icon.gif

That looks perfect to me and so real. You can't improve perfection!!

I have to tell you that I showed this to my 17 year old son (who says if I ask him to smell one more f/o he's gonna hurl) and he said "now THAT'S pretty cool"

High praise....very high praise

:wink:

juicybath said:
I have to tell you that I showed this to my 17 year old son (who says if I ask him to smell one more f/o he's gonna hurl) and he said "now THAT'S pretty cool"

High praise....very high praise

:wink:

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Jucybath!! I am truly honoured!!! Please tell your son a HUGE thankyou from me!!

GrumpyOldWoman - (I'm sure you're not though!! LOL!) I used onion seeds from the health food section at my local supermarket. I couldn't find black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds are too round. Onion seeds were not only the right size, but also the right shape and colour. It was a complete flook that I got it - I thought I'd found black sesame seeds - not reading the lable. Only realised when I got it out to use it. :roll:

Thank you so much everybody for your compliments and comments. I'll be signing autographs at the door.

CarmenJean said:
GrumpyOldWoman - (I'm sure you're not though!! LOL!) I used onion seeds from the health food section at my local supermarket. I couldn't find black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds are too round. Onion seeds were not only the right size, but also the right shape and colour. It was a complete flook that I got it - I thought I'd found black sesame seeds - not reading the lable. Only realised when I got it out to use it. :roll:

:D that's hilarious :lol:
You could prob find black sesame seeds at your local Asian store :) But the onion seeds looks wonderful! I hope you sell lots of this cutie soapies :)

Those are awesome!!! I can't even fathom how you did that! :shock:

You could get a small flower cookie cutter and use it to take a little "bite" off the watermelon--since it's MP, you could even save the red piece to remelt--or you can put 10 bites in a bag and call them "Watermelon Bites, single use portable soap"

MP can really inspire some amazing soap! :D

hem06 said:
You could get a small flower cookie cutter and use it to take a little "bite" off the watermelon ...
I did think about that - but the cutter I have doesn't look like a bite at all. I'm looking into getting a good cutter.

hem06 said:
MP can really inspire some amazing soap! :D
LOL! Thank you so much for the compliment! I've not been doing it long enough to be inspiring! ANd you're not so bad yourself with the bitesize ideas!! :wink:

x

carmen, those soapies are positively adorable! :shock:

what a fabulous job you did! sooooo creative!

here's to a job very well done! :D

That is absolutely incredible work! I can't even imagine how much work it must have been to figure out how to get it just right :!:

Back