UK fo's??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't sell but I have been giving a lot of thought lately to a home nations range of scents i.e.England/Ireland/Scotland/Wales. These are the ideas so far:
England
, English rose, English country garden, English orchard fruits, Tea (We have a national obession with the stuff though I don't drink it), Wimbledon (strawberries& cream), Lavender (I hate it), Rain (again national obsession-we get far too much of it!).

Scotland, I've given u most of my Scottish ideas but just thought of Loch Ness-A watery, ozone type scent maybe u have something that could be renamed or u can blend. There is also Scotch mist available here this is the description:Scotch Mist. A shimmering, ozonic herbal fragrance where crisp rosemary leaves are uplifted by cool Highland mint and heather, smoothed and enriched by gentle cedar and amber nuances. Sounds good anyway.

Ireland, Clover and rename it Shamrock. Bailey's Irish cream and again, Irish Whiskey. Irish sea, think dark and stormy for this.

Wales, Could only think of Welsh dragon(sblood) and daffodil. Have seen a white narcissus fo so will try daffodil and white narcissus together. I recall one f.o called Welsh mountain dew but it's discontinued and I didn't smell it. MORE RAIN!

I also keep thinking of names like celtic myth, celtic forest and celtic mist which could be Scottish, Irish or Welsh these could be anything that fit the name.Try thinking of things you associate with those countries you may come up with others I hadn't thought of. Good Luck - Rach x

Those are some great ideas! Hope you don't mind if I use some of them, although I'm assuming that's why you shared them! :smile:

Thanks for the ideas and the luck! If I think of any more good ideas, I'll share back.

Actually, my next cp project I have been planning is made with hemp milk and scented with Dragon's Blood, now I think I will name it Welsh Dragon. Thanks for the idea, it came at a perfect time! It's also going to be my first attempt at a pencil line, so I will be sure to share pictures.

Latest posts

Back