Trying to find Gluconate

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsc

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for sodium gluconate besides MakingCosmetics.com? Their shipping it outrageous.

SaveOnCitric.com, aka
ChemistryConnections.com, aka
MakeYourOwnBuzz.com

This is all one website with at least three names of which I’m aware. They have a lot of soaping additives and oils at prices that are good enough that even with what seems like high shipping, the total is less than what I’d pay on Amazon with “free”Prime shipping. And I’d like to give some of my money to smaller businesses instead of Billionaire Bezos.

You can also check out WholesaleSuppliesPlus.com, and SoapSupplies.net.

Sodium gluconate can also be purchased via Amazon, Ebay & Etsy, AlboChemicals, and more. Often without shipping, but often, the shipping cost is 'hidden' inside the purchase price when buying from places that ship for 'free'.

However, if you need any other products from makeyourown, the basic shipping gets more affordable as you add to the order. PLUS, when I last ordered, I got a $10 OFF coupon and my total shipping ended up being only $4.00. So it actually pays to evaluate your shopping list for what can be shifted to another vendor now and then in order take advantage of discounts on shipping or sales, or whatever.

I just went through this myself. Wound up ordering from saveoncitric.com
Product and shipping prices were good. Took a little bit of time to get it, but I was happy with the overall experience.
ETA: I price checked between saveoncitric, making cosmetic, and two other sites(can't remember) and saveoncitric was cheapest OVERALL including shipping

Back