Tradewinds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnten

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from Tradewinds lately? I ordered some frangrancies from them on Ja. 13. I got an e-mail confirming order and have,nt heaed a word since. I tried to call them, but no. is no longer in order.
I realy like their colorants. Does anyone suggest any other colorants I could use?

They have some very nice FOs too. I have been waiting 11 months for them to restock some of my favorite FOs and sadly, have had to move on and find replacements. When I did order from them, those orders always came well packed but not always super promptly. I wonder how into their business they still are. If scents are discontinued, they should be removed from their website. A year out and no sign of those out of stock items. Makes me wonder.

Are they up to their old tricks again? They are infamous for not shipping and not communicationg.

Regarding out of stock - I've been waiting 4 years for some FOs to be restocked. I gave up on that company for FOs long ago and haven't looked back.

They do carry select shades colorants that I purchase, and those tend to ship quickly. But still, I order WELL before I need them. but I've been toying with the idea of using another type.

Carebear, it was the select shades colorants that I ordered. What,s got me suspicious is when I called them, the no. was no longer working. I,ve e-mailed them to no avail.

Their number has been "down" several times over the years so don't go by that. And they never answer emails.

But still, if it were me I'd contact your credit card company or whomever and cancel the charge and try something else!

Cancel the charge. I ordered some dyes from them, never received the product, never heard back from them. On another forum, several members have ordered and not received a thing.

Get your money back and order elsewhere, I think.

Crud, I'm going to be out of Select Shades before long. :( Looks like I'll need to find some different colorants. *sigh*

I placed my first order (Select Shades) with Tradewinds last Sunday and received it 5 days later. They were all frozen solid but seem to be ok.

they have select shades at other places, ive seen it, cant remember where off hand.

Latest posts

Back