These Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the 10x orange club! People still mention the orange mango soap I gave as gifts last Christmas. It imparts a light orange color to cp soap which I find appropriate.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just made a batch with the orange 10x and like others stated it turned the soap orange. But it has faded in the cure to almost a yellow. I should have added a tiny bit of color to the batter to make sure it stayed true. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1411130645.647700.jpg
The outer edge is uncolored so you can see the soap color.
I love the lemongrass EO. I have a huge bottle! Hope this helps!

One of my sample scents last night was the BB Eucalyptus Blossom. OOB there is only a minimal Euc scent. The rest reminds me of soapy neroli. It discolored lightly against my control soap 24 hrs in. So I will be monitoring for further color changes. I used 3% for all my samples. The current scent is very mild; if it cures at the same level I would increase it or add euc EO. Hope this helps.

I know that I am in the minority here, I don't like Black Raspberry Vanilla. Everyone else seems to love it, but for me it doesn't matter which one I try I don't even like making the soap because of the smell.
I love Lemongrass, if I was only going to purchase one lemon type EO though I would purchase Litsea because it helps anchor other EO's.

You've probably heard enough about the 10x Orange to know it's great. Really sticks! It's great mixed with a chocolate fragrance. I make an Orange Chocolate Truffle that everyone loves!

Apparently, they were out of stock on the Eucalyptus blossom when they processed my order, so none for me.

Latest posts

Back