Swirls-Spices and Shimmery Tops ;)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some of the purdiest swirls I've ever seen. I, too, am swirl challenged. Even when I pour at thin trace, pour high and low in 4 spots and give it a quick turn, they never look that amazing.

Total swirl envy here!!

heyjude said:
Those are some of the purdiest swirls I've ever seen. I, too, am swirl challenged. Even when I pour at thin trace, pour high and low in 4 spots and give it a quick turn, they never look that amazing.

Total swirl envy here!!

Do you use a "log" mold?

(and thanks :) )

dcornett said:
heyjude said:

Total swirl envy here!!

Do you use a "log" mold?

(and thanks :) )

I do, Debra. My swirls never seem to quite make it to the bottom even when poured at thin trace. GRRR!
(maybe I need to swish it around more than once)

Thank you! But in all honesty I need to get busy. After making these I sort of took a break LOL, I haven't made a batch of soap in WEEKS! :shock:

wow..im just thinkin of making soap...i see you have to have some talent....so nice..to dream
:D

Are the Bitter Creek colors the SoapBerry colors? Ive been looking for some new colors but I cant find the rainbow ones you mentioned. Thanks!

The Rainbow colors used to be under the mica powders section but I don't see them. Maybe BCN has discontinued them? You might want to check out Peacock Dyes http://www.peacockdyes.com/

I've been hearing good things about them and I will order some once I use up more of my colorants. I'm especially interested in Ruby Red since it's allegedly a Christmas red.

Those are some lovely soaps!

That Lovespell is CRAZY!

Bravoooo, bravoooo; I'm sitting here clapping wildly!! :clap:

All are sooooo pretty! I would have a hard time picking out a favorite!

Keep up the great work :)

They are all Fab but i really LOVE your pumpkin soap...the colors are gorgeous!

Lara

Latest posts

Back