Supplies Swap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbalEarthling

Reaction score
Is there a way that we can post supplies that we have that we don't need and would like to swap someone for something else if they are interested? Or is this against the rules? Basically I have more cocoa butter than I will ever use and am looking for some deodorized cocoa butter. I also have some fragrance oils that I'll never use because I now use strictly essential oils. Thanks in advance and sorry if I've broken any rules, not my intention!

Is there a way that we can post supplies that we have that we don't need and would like to swap someone for something else if they are interested? Or is this against the rules? Basically I have more cocoa butter than I will ever use and am looking for some deodorized cocoa butter. I also have some fragrance oils that I'll never use because I now use strictly essential oils. Thanks in advance and sorry if I've broken any rules, not my intention!

For future reference to all members, if you are not sure and have questions like the one above, it is best to pm a Mod or Admin, rather than putting up a post that we might miss.

Latest posts

Back