Super-Duper Wire Slicer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniej

Reaction score
This is my latest creation. So far it's been 3 days work at the shop, it should had been 1 day but the devil truely is in the details.

It's all welded steel (stainless wires), hinged on both ends and will cut 50 bars at a time. Right now there's only 37 wires finished on it but tomorrow I'll finish the rest :wink:

I used this table to build it on (becuase it's already beat up). I'm looking for a nice, heavy, stainless table to bolt it to for production use.

IMG_3435.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

****, that`s the meanest thing I have ever seen. Have you ever been on an episode of criminal minds. Can you replicate that thing

Jeremy said:
****, that`s the meanest thing I have ever seen. Have you ever been on an episode of criminal minds. Can you replicate that thing

I've never heard of criminal minds.... and I think that's the first time I've heard the term "meanest" applied to a piece of soap making equipment :D
And if you mean replicate this slicer, then yes. I guess it would take about 8 hours labor (just a guess). I think the materials were ~$120 not including the hinges, which I made from stuff out of the scrap pile.

I just love the ingenuety( if that`s spelled correctly) of the people on here. Good on you for creating that monster, how big of a log can it cut

The meanest monster soap cutter has been born .WoW ..Creative genius at it's finest.

Kitn

Latest posts

Back