Success selling at chiropractic clinics and hair salons.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm2Shower

Reaction score
Good afternoon all. Just wanted to share a different avenue to try for storefront sales. Nice part about it, they are more likely to buy at a higher wholesale cost, leaving you more profit than your typical retail account. I approached a couple doctors who owned their operation. Being that aromatherapy is of interest to said customers, it was a nice fit. I was able to present cost on my terms, showed proof of insurance, and restock monthly when I'm there for my appointment. Win Win. Salons of course are also viable.

This is so funny. I was deleting spam, looked at your subject header and thought "spam!" I nearly deleted it. Fortunately, I read it and realized it wasn't. That's a very good suggestion to approach chiropractic clinics and salons. Thanks for sharing. :grin:

My massage therapist at my chiropractor uses my body butter on some of her customers (the ones that agree) as her massage cream. This specific chiropractor is very much into whole foods and natural remedies- you can get farm fresh eggs in their office so it's definitely a good market! You are right- their customers tend to be a little more open to more natural products.

Latest posts

Back