Storm in Melbourne, Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Hope the other Melbourne members are ok. I had to drive through the storm and never want to do that again. Bedroom almost completely flooded but my family and friends are all safe as far as I know and that is all that matters. Nothing to be done now but wait for the rain to go away. Big cleanup tomorrow.

We got a bad one here on Tuesday afternoon :eek: ,our suburb was one of the worst hit in Sydney. Rain running down the doors etc and dh was out trying to clear gutters on a ladder :shock: .

Thanks for the kind wishes. :wink:

Pulled the carpet in the bedroom up today. What a sodden, stinky mess. Here is an action shot of the rain coming in.

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry you've had that storm! Hope your home is soon dry and back to the way it used to be!

There was talk about a storm hitting south aussie, but it never happened and I'm grateful for that, although my garden needs a good watering ... a nice gentle rain.

:shock: OMG Jenny, thats a lot of rain comming in......hope u dont get too many more .....we have a bush fire somewhere around, I can smell it, and its kinda scary as I live very near (50mts ) off very dense bush

SEND SOME RAIN UP HERE LOL

Why was the rain coming in like that through the window? Aren't they sealed properly for weather?

I do feel for you though - cyclone area here and cleaning up after storms and weather is always such a drag. Will insurance cover your carpet? I hope it's not expensive to fix it all for you.

Latest posts

Back