Stamping soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda131

Reaction score
How do you do this?? I've seen some stamps but how is this done? If it's not in a mold I just don't see how you would do it. Anyone ever done it??

I use a metal stamp that I ordered, I know I saw pics where someone else dismantled one of the craft store paper punches and used that for stamping soap, and I'm pretty sure a couple people are using regular rubber stamps.

I stamp mine not long after cutting, when they're not too soft but not rock hard yet, and usually use a little gold mica on the stamp.

Looks like this:

DSC05172.jpg

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! But I don't see how a rubber stamp would work.......I was thinking of having a stamp made at an office store to use, but I don't know how to do it. A metal one would "cut" in in a sense and that I understand. Has anyone used a rubber stamp?????

IrishLass uses rubber stamps on her soaps and they're just gorgeous, so hopefully she'll be able to tell you more about using them.

I've used rubber stamps and they work fine as long as you do it not long after cutting (within 12 hours)

I just tried it today with a rubber stamp alphabet set , , works like a charm , but I forgot the mica :cry:

Kitn

Latest posts

Back