Some soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bnky

Reaction score
I hope these show up, I just read how to post in another thread and thought I would give it a try, although I don't know for sure if I've done it right. All of these are made with EO's & natural colorants, so they are not nearly as vivid and colorful as the others I have seen on here :(

This is lavender, colorant is alkanet root
lavender2.jpg

This is honey oatmeal, natural color
natural.jpg

This is citrus, anatto seeds (this was really nice, but scent faded)
ultimatecitrusdaydream.jpg

This is rosemary powder and poppy seeds
rosemarysoap.jpg

This is ground walnut shell powder
warmsavoryspice.jpg

This is turmeric powder, paprika powder and poppy seeds
Anisesoap.jpg

Thanks twilight. I am terrible taking pictures, they are all blurry. I am going to attempt some swirls or funnels in my next batch; everyone always has such pretty soaps with those methods.

Thank you, I am still working on finding more vivid natural colorants.

Bnky your soaps are great! I love natural looking soaps. :) My first love!
You can get a deeper lemony yellow using a bit more annatto,& madder root gives a really pretty dusky pink.And if you can get your hands on some unrefined palm oil(it's orange,but called red palm),I do about 10% total oils of it & get a sunset colour(any more gives sunset coloured facewashers tho..) :)

I love the color of your soaps. So natural looking. I think some of my best are the ones that I didn't really have to fool with. I seem to be color challenged anyway. Lovely soap, Bnky.

Thank you for the compliments. I am going to try swirling with natural colors, but I haven't seen any that look as good as the dyes. If anyone has any suggestions on swirling with natural colorants, please let me know.

Back