soap planer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, usage dictates money spent with me. I don't plan on planing every bar. Just occasionally cleaning up a few along the way. So I bought something simple. There are a lot of options. Hope this helps. received_8401370596547685.jpeg

Is that the CDA (Coeur d'Alene) Soapworks model? I've been eyeing that one for awhile, but their shop has been closed quite awhile due to the owner's illness, and now apparently due to their move from CDA, Idaho, to Conroe, Texas. Their Etsy shop says:

Note from shop owner​

Last updated on Aug 4, 2022
We are in the process of moving and will need a couple of months to get settled before opening the shop again. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Is that the CDA (Coeur d'Alene) Soapworks model? I've been eyeing that one for awhile, but their shop has been closed quite awhile due to the owner's illness, and now apparently due to their move from CDA, Idaho, to Conroe, Texas. Their Etsy shop says:

Note from shop owner​

Last updated on Aug 4, 2022
We are in the process of moving and will need a couple of months to get settled before opening the shop again. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
yes, that’s the one. Thanks for referencing it, I couldn’t remember their shop name. Too bad to hear about the illness, hope they are recovered now. Didn’t know they had moved!

Hi, usage dictates money spent with me. I don't plan on planing every bar. Just occasionally cleaning up a few along the way. So I bought something simple. There are a lot of options. Hope this helps. View attachment 72043
That looks like something I would get regular use out of, even though I don't do much planing. But when I do, the one I have >an eBay special< is horrible 😭

Can't wait until they're fully operating again!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back