soap leaves

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motherduck22

Reaction score
I saw a video somewhere on how to make soap leaves using water soluble paper that you print leaves on, I paid for the leaf patterns then couldn't find the video again, anyone used this please Dorothy x

thank you so much for the link, I went to buy the paper it was only $8.20 for 10 sheets but when I got to checkout the postage was $42 wow I didnt think I needed it so badly, I will have to look and see if I can get it in the uk

Yikes! That's some expensive shipping.
I do know that in the U.S. they do sell dissolvable paper in craft shops in the sewing and embroidery section. I don't know if that helps you at all.

I just thought of something else. Instead of doing paper dipped in soap. If you're doing MP soap and have a wide mold, you can pour a thin layer of mp and then use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. Or use a die punch (like a big paper punch with a shape) to cut out the sheets of thin mp. I did that one year. You just have to keep wiping away the mp, otherwise it gets gummed up.

Latest posts

Back