Soap 7 yogurt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The experiment of this soap is to take seven white sugary yogurt expired so I did the following to kilo and a half of soap:
The first was cast in cloth strainer, yoghurts to extract serum 'yogurt watery whey' . What remained was yogurt cream (more or less as cheese spread). I froze the yogurt water, aloe vera juice and in half glass of yogurt watery I put half oats tablespoon for to cook oat milk and strain it. This is also the freezer. And this was what I used as a substitute for water. The oils are: olive (part of it is a decoction of chamomile flower, 30 grams), coconut, palm, cocoa butter, neem oil and linen. In the trace without water discount calculation, has 4 large tablespoons yogurt cream. It gelled a lot as 15 hours was that perfect. Very soft, cut butter without some spots, great. It may be a good soap intimate ...

suero de yogur2.jpg

Last edited:
awesome! I recently made a yogurt soap and had to throw it away! Could have also had somehting to do with the experimantal balsam peru oil i also used :problem:

They look great! I have been curious about yogurt soap lately but I need to do some more reading, I haven't decided wether or not I want to try.

Back