So...what are you cooking?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
It's wet, cold and rainy here today and DD is feeling a little under the weather so I'm going to make a big pot of homemade chicken and vege soup, to be followed by a chocolate mud cake.
What's cooking in your kitchen?

Lemon soap cake with peppermint and eucalyptus embeds.....is that what you mean....laugh.
Soap is cooking ...right???

Your soup sounds perfect for this horrid cold weather rolling in.

Mmmmm, lemon soap cake. A bit too hot here for soup, its going to be 29 here on Sunday so I thought I'd go for a swim. As for cooking, not much going on here except for Triple Choc Soap with 85% cocoa. I want to eat it.

Relle.

30+ today ... and it's supposed to be hot again tomorrow ... so not sure if I'm going to be able to soap ... or maybe I'll wait till Sunday when the temp is predicted to be back in the mid 20's.

Cooking ... rarely do it due to having gone raw vegan about 16 months ago. In winter I will cook a few meals, like pumpkin soup ... and add loads of raw yummies to the soup to make it even better!

Wet cool days sure make the idea of cooking more appealing! Enjoy!

I think the left overs taste better than the day they were cooked.

Relle.

Relle, soup is like that isn't it?
I've frozen half of it too, so we'll have it for an easy dinner one night!
Charlotte (DD4) asked me if I would show her how to make it so that when she's all grown up she can make it for her family, I said of course,she said "will you show me how to put the magic in"!! So cute!!

Gee, how heart warming is that.
You sound like you've got a lovely little family going on there Chrissy.

Awww, Chrissy that's so sweet.

Yesterday my 4 yr old dd helped me make up a recipe for S'mores cookies. They turned out pretty good and she was so proud of herself :)

Latest posts

Back